Thursday, November 7, 2013

Smoldering to Smoking..again smoking table repair and make over



This was a little table I had my doubts about.  It was an unbeatable price because a huge chunk was knocked out of the front of it.


Before I could get the before Handy Hubby had it repaired.  WOW!
The light color wood is actually the size of the gnarly hole that had been knocked in to it.  I just wanted to save this guy because he had a surprise....



He is a smoking table.  I am not sure of how old he his but boy is he neat. 
With some Southern Honey Jackson Black , American paint Co. clear wax , 1916 sheet music and modge podge the up cycle was under way.




I think he went from smouldering to smoking again..
Hope you are well on this fine fall day!
From The Farm Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Very cool idea! Stopped by from Craft Frenzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words..I am off to check Craft Frenzy out...See ya there....Sheryl

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Monica and thanks for stopping by. Sheryl

      Delete
  3. Wow, sweet! never seen one of these tables before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lady I hope you are well..and it is nice to see you poking about here.thanks for the kind words. Love the table also..I have not ever seen one before either..Have a good one! Sheryl

      Delete
  4. Love the idea of using a song sheet! Beautiful transformation! I am a new follower...would love if you could follow back http://churchstreetdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. I am glad that you stopped by ..I am off to check your blog out...Have a good one!

      Delete
  5. What a cute idea!! It looks perfect. Thank you so much for sharing at Redoux!

    ReplyDelete